The various co-curricular activities conducted are
- Competitive Examinations like Science Foundation Exam, Unified Cyber Olympiad, Australian Chemistry Quiz, Middle School and High School Scholarship, Elementary & Intermediate Drawing Examination, M.V.P. Samaj’s Hindi Examination, M.V.P. Samaj’s Drawing Examination, Green Olympiad Examination, Cambridge Young Learners English Test, Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Competition, National Graphics Championship etc.
- Nature Club Programme for increasing awareness about the environment.
- Science Exibitions and Projects.
- Activitites and quiz competitions by ‘Knowledge Hours Fortnightly.’
The various extra-curricular activities conducted are
- Indoor and outdoor sports games like cricket, fencing, skating, football, martial arts, athletics, chess, table tennis etc.
- Field Trips.
- Instrumental and vocal music
- Classical and western dances.
- Yoga classes.
- Art and craft classes.
- Inter-school competitions.