The campus houses separate schools which follow the Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) curriculum for Pre-Primary to Grade X.
We believe that, in this century, teachers should no more play the roles of lecturers with a passive, non interactive audience but rather be facilitators whose role is to lead students to learn on their own and have a learner-centerd classroom. 21st century skills such as collaboration, creativity and imagination, critical thinking, problem solving and leadership, global and cultural awareness, citizenship, social responsibility and ethics are some of the very important skills a teacher needs to imbibe in students, the learning of which has to be integrated with academics in order to achieve an all round development.
Eagle Batch comprises of advanced learners who are specially trained to appear for competitive exams like Govt. Scholarships, IOE, NSTSE, Homi Bhabha etc.
Digital Class setup enhances the teaching-learning experience of the students thus encouraging experiential teaching & activity based learning.
Genius Kid is a motivational venture which helps increase a student's concentration not only in maths but in all...
The Middle school and High school students are exposed to an interesting activity wherein students are asked to present...
Robotics has been integrated as a part of the curriculum for higher classes. Robotics is a very interesting way to develop young minds...
Students participate in various competitive examinations at all levels and bring laurels to the school and to themselves...
Counselling & Remedial
- Full time in-house counsellor
- Star class concept for slow learners & L.D students
- Psychometrics assessments - for understanding the levels of learning disability and Intelligence Quotient of the students is done by the Clinical Psychologists and further guided for studies.
- Workshop on Empowerment of Girls
- Sessions on Gender sensitisation for boys.
- Career guidance - A presentation about career choices is given and students are given guidelines on how to make a career choice based on interest, skills and aptitude. An aptitude test is conducted, based on which individual career counselling sessions are conducted for students along with their parents.
- Parent counselling sessions are conducted in Open Houses and sessions like Empowerment of Parents for happy parenting.
- Tips for Healthy Parenting & types of Parenting are discussed in the programmes
- Some behavioural issues of students like misbehaviour, indiscipline, distractions, or family problems are discussed and resolved through individual counselling in a closed room setting.
- A Zilla Parishad Activity to stop Malpractices during Board exams of class 10, i.e.
Gairvyavaharashi Ladha Abhiyan, is also conducted for the students & parents. A committee of Senior Citizens is formed to motivate the parents for ethical behaviour during board exams.
- Counselling session for support staff .
- Accelerator learning and astrophysics lab going beyond the curriculum and learning advance topic in science & technology.
- Astronomical observatory to map the night skives.
- R&D lab: Research and Development lab [R&D activities differ from institution to institution, with two primary models of an R&D department either staffed by engineers and tasked with directly developing new products, or staffed with industrial scientists and tasked with applied research in scientific or technological fields, which may facilitate future ...]
- Junior college for science ISE and I Com.
© Copyright to Horizon Academy. All rights reserved.